Alt 26 Temmuz 2023, 21:27   #1
admin
Admin

Üyelik tarihi: 25 Şubat 2015
Mesajlar: 20.307
Standart I Saw You Too

En Ateşli Sex İçin Arayın 0023780009232
"I Saw You Too"

or, "The Whirlwind Erotic Romance of a French Fashion Student Enjoying Her Last Few Days in the States"

(This story has a long set-up. If you like your characters drawn out in less than a paragraph, you'll probably want to move on to something else. This story also contains a few French words and phrases, references to American pop-punk music, and European films. If these topics leave you in the dark, again, you may want to try something else. Everyone else: Happy reading!!)

May 29, 2006.

9:32am, Philadelphia, USA.

"Oh Shit!! Ce n'est pas possible!"

I slap the newspaper down on the kitchen table and grab my reading glasses from the counter above. I lean down close enough to inspect what I think I've just read but cannot truly be there. It couldn't be real. Could it? But there it is, in black and white right before my eyes:

"I saw you checking me out at Vox Metro, Monday, Lunch. You: Yellow stripped running jacket, cargo pants. Me: Jeans, sneakers and blazer, dirty blonde, brown eyes. I don't know your name, but you are gorgeous. I loved your wavy hair and almost died when I heard that French accent. You sounded like Brigitte Bardot in that Bonnie
admin isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla