Picodaf

Üyelik tarihi: 24 Şubat 2022
Mesajlar: 76.143
Standart

En Ateşli Sex İçin Arayın 0023780009232
Stepmom Teached Me How To Screw My Slave 1080p Keller

Cast: Goddess Elena, Little Betty, Slave Raffa
Genres: Femdom
Last summer, Betty went on vacation in Spain with her stepmom, Elena bleached blonde but real bitch, former sugar baby who intends to teach her dear step how to dominate men. Some latex gloves, a 30 cm strapon, Betty and Elena want to fuck Raffa, his ass is as large as a subway station, you doubt it ? Elena is showing Betty how to introduce her hands in Raffa’s butt but Betty is restless, she can’t wait ! She also wants to explore the ass of her new slave ! Make a way for the young Mistresses ! Betty is going to have a first anal experience, her arm is sucked by the big ass like a planet by a black hole… The little pest is putting her forearm up to the elbow before screwing her slave with a 30 cm strapon ; Deeply shafted, Raffa groans with pleasure until climaxing ! While her step daugther is fucking Raffa, stepmom is getting her pussy licked by the same Raffa sandwiched between both tanned bitches… For further details, please download the video, 15 mn specially made for you…
Format: mp4
Duration: 15:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 21282kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Stepmom Teached Me How To Screw My Slave 1080p

Melanie Mayer face sitting Mascoutah

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation
Video language: English
Sexy mistress Melanie Mayer face sitting, humiliated older man action.
Duration: 20:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5858kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 883.1 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Melanie Mayer face sitting

Mistress Damazonia - Amazon Ass Miniature Penis West Pawlet

Release Year: 2023
Genres: femdom , Dominate
Amazon Mistress Damazonia, all dressed in leather, what a splendid sight, so imagine how disgusted she is by her fat small dicked slave who has told her he is only interested in face sitting. She can see he is covered in scares already from someone else beating him so be damned if he’s only getting her ass. She’s secured him to the bench to insure there is no resistance. If he thought he was escaping from some other cruel Mistress to the high of some delightful face sitting well he’s in for a big surprise. Damazonia’s paddle is actually a yardstick so she measures his dick and OMG it’s barely an inch. Oops, she forgot she’s been sitting on his face for some time so she shifts to give him a quick breath but then he is back under her ass.As she mocks his little unit some more, she sits for over a minute before allowing another quick bit of air. Now she bounces on his face and tells him that any pleasure with her comes with some pain first. She pokes at his cock with the yardstick and again settles in on his face. Perhaps this creature didn’t realize an ass could cause such discomfort. Damazonia sits in both forward and reverse positions in this scene and you get some great upward angles that really show off her ass and all of her magnificent 6’ tall body. “This time I’m not getting up” she tells her slave and just laughs as he kicks wildly. Easy face sit, my ass
Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 6:28
Video: 1920x1080, HEVC

File size: 290.8 MB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Mistress Damazonia - Amazon Ass Miniature Penis

Anal invasion at the hospital Aomori

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging
Kinky nurse pegging fucking slave at the hospital, strapon femdom.
Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19532kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

DOWNLOAD FROM FILESMONSTER: Anal invasion at the hospital
Picodaf isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla