Tekil Mesaj gösterimi
Alt 21 Kasım 2022, 11:26   #1
admin
Admin

Üyelik tarihi: 25 Şubat 2015
Mesajlar: 20.307
Standart For Ruby

En Ateşli Sex İçin Arayın 0023780009232
"I've been thinking a lot lately about taking chances, and how it's really just about overcoming your fears. Because the truth is, every time you take a big risk in your life, no matter how it ends up, you're always glad you took it."

I began to tune out from the TV, mulling over what JD from Scrubs was reflecting on. Despite being a comedy show, it had some decent inspirational quotes when it wanted to. Sometimes after watching Scrubs for too long, I would begin to pick up JD's habit of narrating my life. I had been sitting on the couch on a Saturday night watching Scrubs with my best friend April. Every Saturday night for the entire college semester (there were 3 weeks to go) we rented or downloaded some shows and watched them in our PJ's until all hours of the morning. Not once had we gone out to a college party or hung out with some cool friends or hot boys. It wasn't as though we hadn't been invited, we both would just chicken out every time. I glanced across at April, she had dozed off, it WAS 4am after all. Her head flopped to one side, a bowl of M
admin isimli Üye şimdilik offline konumundadır   Alıntı ile Cevapla